Ohio Riders save $50.00 on Power Commander Dyno Tuning.

DTM Brian

Regular Price $150.00

Ohio Rider Members $100.00

Dyno Tuning includes optimizing map for idle, part throttle cruising, and WOT. To receive this discount, I will need you to PM me letting me know that you would like to schedule a tune. This allows to keep track of the customers that are coming from the website. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Non exhaust side of the motor, the fairing is completely covered in black crap. Wouldnt have noticed until i went and took the fairing s off to clean them.

I am not blaming you for any of this by any means, its an old bike and needs very little loving despite the age. Just hope the coolant isnt a consistent problem

Non exhaust side of the motor, the fairing is completely covered in black crap. Wouldnt have noticed until i went and took the fairing s off to clean them.

I am not blaming you for any of this by any means, its an old bike and needs very little loving despite the age. Just hope the coolant isnt a consistent problem

Not sure about the coolant..what are you putting in to replace the lost coolant? Are you running the fan? (switch ono the left side of the bike)

Check the service manual I gave you...I'm not sure at the top of my head what is on that side of the bike that would leak. I also gave you the receipts for all the work that was done to it at the dealer.

Regular Price $150.00

Ohio Rider Members $100.00

Dyno Tuning includes optimizing map for idle, part throttle cruising, and WOT. To receive this discount, I will need you to PM me letting me know that you would like to schedule a tune. This allows to keep track of the customers that are coming from the website. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

I may need it this year. thanks!

• 11 months later...

Brian - do you offer tuning services or just dyno runs? I'd like to pay someone with a dyno to properly jet / tune my carbs. I have an older KZ - air cooled, carbureted, no computers for sure. Engine is really built and carbs are new (RS 34's). Just need fine tuning...

Why would he do that? He tried to imitate Travis Pastrana the last time he got his bike working right.

I'd really like to have Brian work on the lower RPM range on my bike if possible to try to get is a bit cleaner.