GSXR clip on riser size

nautical1

I've been thinking about putting some clip on risers on my 07 gsxr but the problem is I can't figure out what size. I see a lot of people saying the 48/50mm for clip ons but I'm not sure if that's the same for risers or not, since others says 50 mm. I'm looking at getting the Woodcraft risers just want to make sure I get the right size, so does anyone have a for sure answer?

Thanks.

Bumping this up to say that I tried some 50mm risers and they didn't work, they were too high and hit the fairing and couldn't go any lower due to the taper. I think I'll just forget about risers altogether because there doesn't seem to be much room to raise the bars. Oh well.

What about these?

http://www.dan-moto.com/DM_US/3d-clip-on-50mm-silver-product-357.html

They seem to be infinitely adjustable.

Those may work but I've never seen those, so I'll have to look into them. My only thing is that there isn't much room to rise except maybe .5" and that'd be close to the fairing. I don't need much rise I was just looking for less bar angle, I think that would help for those 100+ mile rides so I don't have to stop every hour. But I do like the adjustability of those dan-motos.

They make 0 degree bars too.

I think that may be the way to go. After looking at the stock bars even those dan-moto clip ons would still be real close to the fairing even at the lowest position. I didn't even think about 0 degree bars until I started messing with it and realizing that may be the only option. Back to searching for a good set that won't kill the bank.

Thanks for the replies.