Hocking on 10/9/12 or 10/11/12

Kmanlyst

Was thinking about heading down to Hocking for a ride,don't want to male the trip solo wanted to see if anyone else would be interested. Weather is supposed to be nice both days around 68 will iron out meet times and locations if I get a response.

Sorry Karl, just saw this. Josh and Mark even came out to the dream ride, and being in their group i completely forgot to ask them about this. The 9th would probably work best for me, might be able to swing the 11th not sure.

Unfortunately i won't be able to make it out until 5:30 or 6. But if you can get interest, for an earlier ride (time wise) go for it. Maybe i'll be able to meet you guys some where.

Hope u make it shawn!

Thanks Brandon, what group were you in yesterday btw?

Wow. Completely forgot, i was reminded i have to take a friend to appear in court Tue night at 7:30 in Hebron. :nono:

So, i will do everything i can to make it out Thur if you guys decide to do it that day. Either way, hope you guys have fun and can't believe i forgot that.

I was in ur group second fastest i think but 4th bike in line up front.

My bad man, i was following Josh's friend (the guy on the r6) and Josh. Didn't even see you or your bike. I would have loved to had hit Hocking with you guys after the gas station stop, but had to be in Coshocton.

I'm down for 10/9. Check my "Keep the Sunny Days a'Comin" thread and see what you think about that route. I'm down for whatever though, but Tiesdays weather is supposed to be great.

Looks like I am going to have to do Thursday just informed of mandatory OT tomorrow and Tuesday so guess I am in with you Brandon and Shawn.

Sounds good to me, i just don't want to sacrifice anyone else being able to ride, due to me not being able to roll out until about 5:30 or 6. If that works, i'm definitely in. If not, i completely understand.