Intro

fuzz

Hello all,

My official into starts now.....

Live up in Powell, married with 2 rats(pet name for kids), dogs, bunny and turtle.

Just sold my Aprilia Mille, picked up a New 848 EVO Corse. The break in on the new Duc is killing me. Can't go over 6K, the bike doesn't start running smooth till 4K, so I spend a lot of time shifting and looking at my Revs.

Spending a lot of time running from the zoo up to Prospect Ohio(257/riverside dr north along river). If you haven't done that run it's actually pretty nice run.

That's it...

Jay

Welcome! Yes, under 4 grand is not fun on a Duc but you will love it once you open it up.

My husband used to have a RSV Mille R Factory. The riding position on that makes the Duc feel like a cruiser. ;) We did a 1200 mile weekend once on the Mille (and my then F4i) in the Blue Ridge area and it was shortly later that he sold it and got a Monster.

Mary

P1010011.JPG

Edited by Mary#17

Thank you ladies and gents...

My husband used to have a RSV Mille R Factory. The riding position on that makes the Duc feel like a cruiser

Not sure why but my Mille was comfy, did 500 mile days and I actually did a 700 miler once... that was the max

This is what's playing on the computer now:

What the HELL is that.... made it to her lying on a rock and gone I was gone.