microsoft is suing over google maps

serpentracer

jusus why does microsoft need to be such douche bags?

they fucking slept while everyone else jumped on the phone thing. so I guess now that they come out with a windows os for phones lawsuits need to be done to control the market.:rolleyes:

http://phandroid.com/2012/10/13/microsoft-bringing-google-to-court-along-with-motorola/

this is exactly why I pirated my windows 7 ultimate and mostly use linux mint. microsoft uses money to bully everyone else and put a stop to their competition.

Edited by serpentracer

It's a little ridiculous how all of these big companies sue one another over the dumbest things. There's no way to innovate without competition, and all they care about is money.

Regardless of what other people say, I do think Google is probably the company with the best, by far, overall company morals.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Because microsoft is power hungry. They want the Monopoly and they arent gonna let anyone try and keep that from happening.

QFT

They have shown repeatedly that they want to control the market and then stifle progress so they can get the highest profit margin without putting money into R&D and innovation. "Bing it" (as well as "duckduckgo it", although that is my personal preference) didn't catch on like "Google it" and they are all pissy, so they have to do something. The problem with their plan is that they are not the near monopoly they once were and Google is a giant company with the $$$ to push back. Frankly I think the whole patent office screwed the pooch and these companies need to find a new past time

QFT

They have shown repeatedly that they want to control the market and then stifle progress so they can get the highest profit margin without putting money into R&D and innovation. "Bing it" (as well as "duckduckgo it", although that is my personal preference) didn't catch on like "Google it" and they are all pissy, so they have to do something. The problem with their plan is that they are not the near monopoly they once were and Google is a giant company with the $$$ to push back. Frankly I think the whole patent office screwed the pooch and these companies need to find a new past time

I completely agree.