Barely used slim 4 Gb Xbox 360. Everything included. 120$

NightRider

As stated, i have a barely played 4 Gb Xbox 360. It's the new one, with the integrated wifi.

Even though they're not pictured it comes with all the cables to play and one controller.

I'll let it go for 120$ if you want it delivered (Columbus area only) 110$ if you pick it up! Trades considered for guns as well.

Post here, pm or call me. 740-974-9782.

Thanks

Shawn.

20121013_1.jpg

Edited by NightRider

Does it come with any games

It does actually. Just found it.

The Witcher 2. I bought it from Blockbuster. The cd's are a little scratched up, but it works great. I'll throw it in if you want it!

Nobody posts up these good deals when I have $$$. :( My timing sucks for deals on OR.

Sorry Judd lol.

MJ's pretty good on Call of Duty, too! I remember a long time ago when we had the CR vs. OR gaming during the winter. That was fun!

I've taken more of a Rambo approach to things now, I just run around like a crazy person shooting people. I don't have as good of a KD ratio, but its more fun...

We should definitely do another OR vs CR match! We did pretty good, but they beat us last time!!

I've taken more of a Rambo approach to things now, I just run around like a crazy person shooting people. I don't have as good of a KD ratio, but its more fun...

We should definitely do another OR vs CR match! We did pretty good, but they beat us last time!!

Exactly! That's how I play, never stop moving :cool:

I was annoying as hell in Modern Warfare, Desert eagle w/Tactical knife and a P90 with FMJ (Marathon, Commando, and Lightweight) :D

Black Ops made me get good with a gun :lol:

Be sure to make a thread when ever this gets decided.