The bft!

buildit

We need to have an OR gun day at your house!!!

While I would love to do that, I was told by my insurance agent that large groups or pay for shooting would be considered a violation of my policy. So if something bad happened.... :rolleyes: I could end up screwed. I was told the same thing about opening up my yard for a motorcycle training area.:(

While I would love to do that, I was told by my insurance agent that large groups or pay for shooting would be considered a violation of my policy. So if something bad happened.... :rolleyes: I could end up screwed. I was told the same thing about opening up my yard for a motorcycle training area.:(

Whoa, whoa, whoa......its just all of us, cousins and uncles.......family cookout with some gunplay, whats the big deal? :D

Grainger. Or local heavy equipment dealer for some hardox.

Actually if you visit a local weld and fab shop they will often have scrap they will give or sell you cheap because the scrap companies rip them off on every shipment.;) Just explain what you want and they will often times be very accommodating if they have scrap that meets your needs.

Franklin Iron in Dayton has tons of "drops", spare leftovers from bulk cuts, and can be had way cheaper than new sheet or plate stocks. Do scrapyards sell as well as buy? If so, that would be the place to go. Couple manhole covers and you got some BMG backstops

Franklin Iron in Dayton has tons of "drops", spare leftovers from bulk cuts, and can be had way cheaper than new sheet or plate stocks. Do scrapyards sell as well as buy? If so, that would be the place to go. Couple manhole covers and you got some BMG backstops

I've heard Dayton recycling does sell scrap as well as buy, but I don't know how well they'd be able to help get you the right shape or size you need. I bought the 6" discs I used for this target from a shop off 142 in Plain City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmJB9rDkXs