Slo&go

Hunter0311

There are plenty of cruisers here, just no one posting in the social forums anymore. I check it periodically, but the only one posting in (or checking in on it) was Steppenwolf and I dont think he gets on here anymore.

:campfire: Just checked in today @Muscle bike....

1a8f93f5-6faf-4775-88c9-6dddc4224ff8.jpg

• 9 months later...

Is this thread still active at all, or am I just necro-posting? I'm new to riding and was hoping to find some opportunities for group riding.

Well, given that yours is only the second post in this forum since Feb 2013, I'd say there's a good chance you'll get lonely if you hang here.  This is the time of year that a lot of folks stick their bikes in the back of the garage with the broken lawnmowers and only post on OR to get into arguments with the trolls.

The OR crowd is more active in C-bus and points north, but there are a few Cinti folks here along with some from Dayton, Middletown and Hamilton.  If you're really looking for riders to hit the local roads around the Cinti area, join LocalRidersdotcom.  Much smaller forum membership, so not near the number of posts as OR, but there is a pretty dedicated crew of maybe 5-10 folks who ride all year long when the weather permits.  Stop in to the Cars'n'Coffee meet every Saturday morning--mostly cars this time of year but always a few riders.  Tuesday night is bike night at the Comet in Northside and usually has a pretty good turnout if the weather isn't miserable.  You could also introduce yourself on the AssfaultJunkies forum, but most there are sport bike riders and track-heads.  Never hurts to use all the resources available, tho….

I breeze through here to check for new posts from time to time...  My bike is laid up right now waiting for me to make time to replace the fork seals, so unfortunately, I've missed some great fall riding this year.  :(  You can see from my post count that I don't say much...  427 posts in six and a half years!  LOL

Edited by Ziggy

Another great day Wednesday I rode out to Alliance then to Sharron Pa and back thru Warren stopped at Little Wings for lunch then down 422 cut down thru Garrettsville and home to Ravenna. I wanted to ride to Columbus for lunch today but it would not stop raining.

Damn it and that little guy on my shoulder...

I have to be careful.  Just got put on disability pay so financials might not be as liberal as they once were, but all I can think about is making up for lost time with the wife.