What is the purpose of stretching a bike?

progrmr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's only gay if the balls touch."

Stretched bikes = balls touching.

well...I look better gay if I have 300-400whp bike on a stretched 300 tire wide kit with quietest exhaust and blow by with obnoxious loud blow off valve and tire burn out on all gears. how dya like me now? LOL

They killed Kenny... You bastards...

What the hell do balls have to do with stretching a bike? please explain!!!

damn.

yea I didn't get it either about balls touching or being gay with a stretched bike. Stretching a bike is purposefully done so the front won't go up if it has 300-400whp, unless one has 150cc stretched bike. :D

as what one says "this thread is worthless without pics", so go ahead, does anyone has pics of balls touching each other in comparison with a stretched bike and being gay, until someone explains to us what that means. please no male gays pics, lesbians' are better.

damn.

yea I didn't get it either about balls touching or being gay with a stretched bike. Stretching a bike is purposefully done so the front won't go up if it has 300-400whp, unless one has 150cc stretched bike. :D

Thats never going to happen!Defently not on a yamaha!Give up that dream and come back to the real world!

Actually stretching a 600 for drag racing would still be beneficial for launch, 60 ft and all the way through first gear...

Actually you purchased the wrong bike if you're drag racing a 600. If you're stretching obviously drag racing is your goal. And if you're drag racing you do it to win, therefore you get 1000cc or more. 600, they need to be doing a trackday instead. Just my opinion.

Actually you purchased the wrong bike if you're drag racing a 600. If you're stretching obviously drag racing is your goal. And if you're drag racing you do it to win, therefore you get 1000cc or more. 600, they need to be doing a trackday instead. Just my opinion.

Actually in true competition (AMA Pro Star comes to mind) they have 600cc classes. I have seen Gadson when he was running Facotry Kawasaki make passes on a 600 at the Columbus event.

So they do compete the 600cc in drag racing especially at AMA Drag Racing events.

So if someone was actually making a run at a class like that then stretching it within the rules would be beneficial. That is all I was getting at as everyone was saying that stretching a 600 for drag racing does not help.. It does. If unstretched say you run a 1.7 60 ft and 11.0 or 10.8-9 ET. You stretch it and drop your 60 ft to 1.4-1.5 you are now running 10.2-4

Edit: Looks like AMA did drop the 600cc classes. last year I see anything on it on dragbike.com is 2003.... Shame was nice to watch Gadson take a 1999-2000 ZX-6R down the 1/4 in 10.25 same as a CBR 1100xx time in stock trim (magzine reported time)

Thats never going to happen!Defently not on a yamaha!Give up that dream and come back to the real world!

somewhat I see your point. still toying with GT35R or T78 to handle the boost but the engine is too small to move the turbine. When that happens, why don't you get the honor to ride it for the 1st time? So then, I can drill that:

DREAM + STRATEGY + TIME = THE REAL WORLD

into a thick head of yours. LOL.

Don't you roll your eyes on me Rock!! LOL. You don't have a faintest idea of what I went through to get my Yamaha. Dream: 1st time I saw it on a pic and prototype. Strategy: I did extensive research of how much money I have to make to afford it and then get a loan (went through with about 5 banks) with only 5% interest. Time: two years and about 8 months looking for the bike. The real world: got the bike n haven't regretted it and never look back.

Now, the question is: Do I have to sacrifice the yamaha to get the stretched bike or KTM RC8 or resurrect my twincharged mr2? LOL.