1992 gsxr 600

NeverEnough

Hey guys been busy with life and accumulating toys, not on here anywhere near as much as I would like.... hopefully that will change this winter.

But anyways, I bought this bike simply to give it a bit of TLC and flip it and make some cash so I can buy a mill.... if it doesn't sell whole I will be parting it out.

1992 gsxr600, $1,000 and it is yours.

Bike starts runs and idles, I just bought some 112.5 main jets for it and waiting from them to come in, have been cleaning out the carbs as it revs great up to 6k then sits there and takes a little love to then rev higher, once it breaks the 6k it revs like normal. I know this bike sat outside a lot from the previous owner, so I've just been slowly giving it some TLC.

Any real interested buyers PM me for some more specifics if you would like them.

gzxr1.jpg

gsxr2.jpg

gsxr34.jpg

$1,000 takes it.........Pick up preferred, but for a reasonable fee I can deliver it to somewhere within a reasonable distance.

Thanks guys

Thanks yeah that's all I really build are streetfighter bikes...

Just messed with this one a bit to get it going and check it all out, and decide about either making it a track bike or parting it out and keeping the parts I wanted hahaha....

And then I realized I have quite a few bikes already in the process of being built, and I reallllly would like some cash to finish up some builds, orrrrrrrr HOPEFULLY buy a mill!