Brake light $15

Front turn signals $15

Rear turn signlas $15--sold

Seat $30-sold

Kick stand $10

center stand $10

Tank $50--sold

Air box & filter $25

Foot pegs $5 (passenger pegs sold-- rider pegs still avaliable)

Edited by rawlins87
updated

:cool: hmmm .... i need a new seat, footpegs, kickstand and misc. other parts... mine, however, is from 1987. probably won't work.

I thought there were all the same all the years ex500 and ex250's...?

The bike is currently whole if you want to stop by and check parts. I'm in Hamilton 161 area

I guess the 87-09 is pretty much the same, but there was a small redesign in 94, so some stuff is different like the size of the wheels and fairings. I probably won't have time to stop out until friday though....

I guess the 87-09 is pretty much the same, but there was a small redesign in 94, so some stuff is different like the size of the wheels and fairings. I probably won't have time to stop out until friday though....

wheels, forks, and some beefing up of the transmission were the major changes between 93 and 94.

the side-stand and footpegs are probably the same, but check the part number of any of the fiche sites to confirm.

I'm now pondering the possibility that the rear tire might fit my bike... I know its 1" bigger, but I've always hated that it has a skinny tire in the back..... this would probably be a ridiculous project though bc i would have to switch brake types.... hmmm.

I'm now pondering the possibility that the rear tire might fit my bike... I know its 1" bigger, but I've always hated that it has a skinny tire in the back..... this would probably be a ridiculous project though bc i would have to switch brake types.... hmmm.

I have everything you need. Just let me know if you want it. Whenever it stocks raining I'm gonna put the bike on the stand and start taking off the major components.

• 2 weeks later...