It's end of the season. Let's discuss a few track day topics. Passing...

Moto-Brian

After reading some of the motoseries' threads, you guys have some weird ways of "goofing off."

anyone who wants to "goof off" that way can take the seat off their bicycle before we go out for a couple laps.

I am more interested in trying to drag a knee on a kids bike with tiny wheels. Might be shockingly difficult given then you'll h ave to keep your inside foot at the top of the pedal stroke to avoid scraping that first...

Not that I think anyone is thinking this but for the record;

When it comes to the actual track, its 100% business. Ask anyone, I am a total jackass on here, at dinner after the events, or not during track time, but 100% serious about being the best I can be on the track. Actually come true track time, I am 100% serious about improving. There's a lot of guys faster than I am, some have ridden a lot less but are still faster, I have to improve, end of story. I won't improve being an assrocket on the track, so I don't. I've never(that I know of) done anything to anyone assrocket-ness on the track, chopping a wheel, cutting someone off, running someone off, etc.

Anyone on here that's rode/raced with me will vouch for that.

Just in case anyone was wondering, not that I think anyone was, but wanting to make sure it was clear.