Monkey on a Motorcycle

Cleaner

The guy sitting down on the side is pulling him by a chain on his neck. That's not cool at all. Looks harmful if you ask me. I thought it was awesome until I saw that chain around his neck. :nono:

Dude, its a pet monkey. Better than him being someone's dinner. Its just like a pet dog that's on a chain, except he's got some wheels. Dude, that monkey gets to hang on the streets and ride a M1 replica. I'd rather be that monkey than the one at the zoo that just gets stared at by school kids. The monkeys in the zoo don't do anything but drink their own piss and jerk-off. This monkey is trying to lay a knee down (laughing out loud again).

(The best part is at the end when he's waiting for traffic to clear. LOL)

my gf said you might have a deal lol

she has a monkey?! there is an older one on craigslist that i could get for a 100$....btw i wouldnt be responsible if the monkey highsided that thing and dies...your going to have to sit him down and talk to him about the importance of gear beforehand.

no she dont have one but she wants one really bad lol. i keep tellin her no cuz we just got the dog house trained and that was bad enough, and it wasnt gettin mad and throwin shit at the walls or me.:flingpoo:

The trick is to throw shit at him 1st. He'll behave after that because he will think you're a crazy mo fo.

Thats what I did with my monkey. It worked.