Its a Refreshing Special

Hoblick

Well the cold has moved in, some of you may have started to tuck the bike away for the winter, others not.

but with the weather we are all riding less.

so no better time to get a little maintenance done.

so i am offering to all the fine Ohio Riders members special pricing for a refresh.

what you get!

Fork Fluid refresh

Front and Rear brake fluid refresh

Coolant refresh

Chain clean and lube

Shaft drive Fluid Refresh (if applicable)(add $5)

Stabil added to your tank (if wanted)

Hydraulic Clutch Fluid refresh (if applicable)

Clutch cable lub (if applicable)

general inspection (tires, brakes, suspension, lever functions, check for oil leaks, etc.)

all fluids included in price

$175

i can also offer pick up and delivery for a small fee

as well if you are wanting to upgrade the springs in your forks, now is the time. for most bikes the springs will come out in order to do the fluid change anyway, so no charge on most bikes to swap in new springs.

If you need fork seals replaced, there will be an additional charge but i will work with you to get you a great price!

I will only be taking on 2 bikes per week, first come first serve.

I like to curse Hoblick for being so far away from Cleveland as well. That said, I've found the secret is to use your visit as an excuse to go on a southern Ohio road trip. I've ridden from Cleveland to his shop twice now for new tires for my last two bikes, and will do so again in the spring with my latest motorcycle.

For us Clevelander's, it's nice to visit Hoblick early in the day, then head up the road to the, um, "unique" experience that is Iron Pony, and then head east for the southeastern Ohio twisty roads.

Hoblick always made sure to provide his phone number with the offer to come out and pick me up with his truck should there be some trouble with the work done during the road trip, but I haven't had to use it. Can't wait for my Spring trip. :)