Who is on Fuelly?

vw151

I have used it for my car since I bought it new almost 2 years ago and its interesting to look at the MPG changes over time as the engine breaks in and the effects different seasons have. Tried using it for the bike but it was just too much of a pain to pull out the phone with gear on and I gave up.

I have used it for my car since I bought it new almost 2 years ago and its interesting to look at the MPG changes over time as the engine breaks in and the effects different seasons have. Tried using it for the bike but it was just too much of a pain to pull out the phone with gear on and I gave up.

And your fuelly name is?

I did just join. I figure this might be a good way to log my mpg. I never have paid any attention on the bikes, but the cars have always been a scattering of gas station receipts with trip counters written in sharpie. I guess I have to get with the times and modernize a bit

I get 15-19mpg with my Frontier. That's depressing enough' date=' without the added insult of tracking my shit mileage.[/quote']

You are looking at this the wrong way. you stand the most to gain. 1mpg for you saves more $$$ than 1mpg for a prius owner.

Not that I care, it's just interesting to see what mileage different vehicles get.