Officer Mick XXXXXX: You're a not so nice person

Bitani

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, you were speeding 15 mph over the limit. You got caught. It happens. A court appearance may save you some points if your lucky...

I have a ticket for failure to dim headlights and one for leaving my key in the ignition. I don't have a bad driving record, asshole.

You can get a ticket for leaving your keys in the ignition? I never knew that.

Two officers one citizen equals a fine. The reason, I'm so smart I got stopped by two state troopers in Wapakoneta, OH last month. They stopped me for going 35 in 25mpg zone. Like you I had no idea the speed limit was 25, I thought it was 35. The officer that came up to me while I was in my truck ask me why I was not wearing my seat belt. I had the belt under my shoulder and showed him I had it buckled. The other officer comes up and started giving me attitude about why they stopped me. Long story short the first officer who was a nice guy said he would let me off with a warning. To my surprise the first officer comes back hands me a ticket for not having my seat belt buckled. I told him I thought I was getting a warning. He said for the speeding not for the seat belt. I considered fighting it because my belt was buckled.

I would have to make two trips to Wapa so I just paid the $80 fine. 2 officers equals a fine.

Since you have to make a court appearance, I would point out the errors on the ticket. You might win or get a reduced fine. Good luck.

State Troopers are Patrolmen or Troopers but not officers.

• 3 weeks later...
Wouldn't that suck if one of Officer XXXXXX's friends was one of the x000 members on this very public forum?

Wouldn't that suck if Officer XXXXXX was actually a member?

And loves to ride too? And has been for years?

That would be awkward wouldn't it? Like if he actually read forums and was not so different than you?

Wouldn't that suck if Officer XXXXXX was actually a member?

And loves to ride too? And has been for years?

That would be awkward wouldn't it? Like if he actually read forums and was not so different than you?

Is that a wistful "what if", or a Damoclean smack-down in the making?

I would say that people should learn to refrain from throwing out names (especially a LEO that was only doing his job) with almost 8,000 members there is a good chance someone might know the person or that person may be a member or find the post while browsing the web.

I would say that people should learn to refrain from throwing out names (especially a LEO that was only doing his job) with almost 8,000 members there is a good chance someone might know the person or that person may be a member or find the post while browsing the web.

I'd say your right. Now, I bet Officer XXXXXX told him that "part of being an adult is excepting responsibility for your own actions".

I'd say your right. Now, I bet Officer XXXXXX told him that "part of being an adult is excepting responsibility for your own actions".

Read the rest of the thread and you'll see that even I recognized I was being hotheaded and actually tried calling the PD to APOLOGIZE to the officer. Not because I wanted to get out of a ticket, but because I don't like ever coming off as a dick. I wrote this when I was angry, and that was a mistake. The officer was actually a very nice guy, interested in my bike even. The one with him, the "real" cop at that point not so much, but still.

Overall, I wouldn't care if he knew about the thread. Eventually he'll Google "Officer Mick XXXXXX" and this is the fourth result.

And anyways, I got zero points and zero fines. So :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it suck if all his "brothers" took offense to you bashing his name on a public forum and made it a point to make sure you follow every single traffic law to a T every time you leave your house? In case you don't know LEO's are all one big family they look out for one another and don't take kindly to people going after one of their own... It is one thing to get upset and rant but in the future keeping the names to yourself might be advisable..... tread lightly my friend

I bet Officer XXXXXX told him that "part of being an adult is excepting responsibility for your own actions".

Best be careful. The SEOs (Spelling Enforcement Officers) are gonna point out that should be "accepting responsibility"

SEOs--You may not see 'em, but they're here watching. :eek:

IJS

Best be careful. The SEOs (Spelling Enforcement Officers) are gonna point out that should be "accepting responsibility"

SEOs--You may not see 'em, but they're here watching. :eek:

IJS

It is spelled correctly. The OP is trying except himself from responsibility. :cool:

LOL @ Bubba

Holy cow! This is epic! Glad the officer let you go so easy! Hi officer!

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?22216-Another-genius-OR-member-LMAO!!!

So... is Big Brother Officer XXXXXX? Because that would be AWESOME!

yes he is.

I'm just not sure how to feel about this. (Or even believe it.) Edited by Casper

I was wondering when said officer may appear...or are we being trolled :wtf:

I told him I thought I was getting a warning. He said for the speeding not for the seat belt. I considered fighting it because my belt was buckled.

I believe they can cite you for improper seatbelt use...so either way you're guilty of something :D

I was wondering when said officer may appear...or are we being trolled :wtf:

I believe they can cite you for improper seatbelt use...so either way you're guilty of something :D

So, cop gives someone a warning on speed and a seatbelt ticket... that's like being charged $1 for a burrito at Chipotle. Why would they complain?

Edited by Scruit

So, cop gives someone a warning on speed and a seatbelt ticket... that's like being charged $1 for a burrito at Chipotle. Why would they complain?

I've certainly been the benefactor of acceptance a lesser charge. One was easy, go to jail over a holiday weekend or accept citation for improper lane change. Thank you sir may I have another!

Besides, as I said before, we're all guilty of fracturing the occasional law and getting away with it so in the end, we come out ahead.