nanny forums....

Gixxus Christ!

Just having fun.

The S.O.B. is Sounds Of Brown. An old funk band.

But if you really want 7 shades of shit from other sites. Put links to ORdn in your Sig. I caught a ban from triumprat.net for it. I would think fan sites would support each other.

It happens on every forum! I have been on this forum less than a month and have already had 2 posts disappear. Some are just worse than others. I still have not figured out the rule about doing bodily harm that this forum has I guess I’m just not that computer savvy LOL

It happens on every forum! I have been on this forum less than a month and have already had 2 posts disappear. Some are just worse than others. I still have not figured out the rule about doing bodily harm that this forum has I guess I’m just not that computer savvy LOL

posts dont just disappear from this site so you're doing it wrong. If it was part of a convo that got moved to another forum such as ranting and raving or NWS or Politics, you have to enable in your settings to see said forums

If they were somewhere else, well then I call that user or internet error

Your post count say 23, I counted 23 posts by you when I checked all posts by you in your profile. Posts may get moved but they are never deleted.

I still have not figured out the rule about doing bodily harm that this forum has I guess I’m just not that computer savvy LOL

The bodily harm thing is more for when we have meet and greets. Its a don't fight at our group events rule.

They censored the word 'bastard'. Wtf....I'm allowed to post now tho. They want you to post three times in the welcome section to see if you're a spam bot.

Of all the forums I've been in this is probably the least moderated forum I'm a member of, most forums are G rated, even though bike forums are pretty much adult only forums and should be atleast PG-13 rated not G/PG rated...

Ok, these people are idiots. So far there have been like 6 threads of people with the same problem. 'bike sputters and dies' etc....its called a carb clean.

Then I start a thread to see if there's a way to put dual disks on the front or swap a disk for the drum out back. Some retard replies that "too much brake is IMO a bad thing" and goes on to suggest I leave more clear distance and learn to maneuver my bike.

Seriously capt. Fuckstick?

• Upvote 1