TSA Security Scan

Buckeye4Life

I read in the news recently about TSA possibly beefing up security (again) because they are concerned that it may be possible to sneak a small handgun through the body scanners at airports. I'd just like to say that when i was flying last march, the body scan picked up a nickel that was in my pocket. A nickel in my pocket that i couldn't feel. If y'all want a full recollection of what happened, just ask. otherwise, any discussion?

I always volunteer for deep cavity searches, and always get turned down.

I did like flying into Zurich and seeing 2 guys my age with their MP5, finger on the trigger guard. He actualyl walked into the rest room when I did, switched hands to left on the trigger guard, basically never not having the trigger covered.

Oh and he had a huge johnson, not that I looked.

• Upvote 1

Who cares? Hell I don't care if they do strip searches. But I do think everyone should be handed a knife when they get on the plane. Who's going to try shit when you have a bunch of people just waiting for someone to do something stupid so they can be the hero and stab the shit outta them?