Sportsmanship Den

cmh_sprint

If youre at the gun/ammo counter ask if Ray Burkholder is working, if he is tell him you're a friend of Greg Mambourg's son. They are best friends for about 40 years, I've know Ray since I was born. Good place and good people, at least everytime I've been in there.

Thanks Greg. Yesterday was my first trip and I have to say it's a nice store and the prices seemed pretty good with a good selection. I plan on going back at some point.

Yeah north west, Shelby Ohio. Pretty nice little town, and actually if you went there and DIDNT stop at Glenns Surplus you missed out.

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING, and the best military surplus and supply store EVER. Been going there since I was 5ish and never seen anything like it. Anything from carpet to tractors, and between. Check out Shelbymall.com.

Awesome place, that most would never know existed.

Glens surplus is like a giant uh garage sale, or uh swap meet, but a store. Its like stores inside of stores, departments galore, everything and anything you could want.

Carpet, furniture(Used to have not sure now), to semi tires, tractor motors, tractors, heck you never know. Great Military surplus section though, that is all I remember growing up lol.

http://glenssurplus.com/

Yeah it's about 30 mins from Ashland, maybe less taking 250, coming from Berea, that's your best bet unless you take all backroads, but I don't know that route.

71S-250W-then I think 13S to a road that will take you to Shelby. I only know the back roads there and don't know the names, sorry.