How do I know my wife loves me?

smashweights

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THING! Just what I hoped it would be: comfortable, powerful, maneuverable, quick, fun, etc. It roars, it growls, it pops, it shudders, it backfires, it vibrates. It feels like a machine. It seems like it's always ready to take off regardless of where in the RPM range it's sitting. On cool nights like tonight, it's actually kinda nice to have that "heater" of an engine warm my legs up at stop lights. Got home and no part of me hurt, which seemed weird. I think I'm gonna keep this one.

Recently got my 1098, and this is my exact sentiment. especially, the "it feels like a machine". Awesome products, this italian company...

When she let's me get a new Ducati! Though, I have a feeling she'll get her revenge when it comes time to replace her car in about 2 years...

Do you think a car is the only thing she has on her 'demand' list? I'll bet she made out a 'demand' list way before she agreed to let you get that bike. Be ready. Her ever growing list of wishes is soon to be revealed. Oh brother, she is going to make you pay dearly now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well after about 350 miles in the past 2 weeks, all I can say is that I love this thing! Feels about exceptionally quick, very nimble, love that torque, the sound, all of it. Plus when I get home after 2-3 hours of riding, nothing on me hurts or aches! I took the wife out for a short 2-up trip tonight and the motor powers like she's not even there and it's a lot easier on my body.

Really everything I'd been hoping it would be. Just need to get some luggage and go on a road trip sometime to round out my hopes.

Took a hair dryer to the 7 hideous silver stickers around the body/swing arm and it looks even better now.

That's all, I'm bored and celebrating the likely end of riding season with some Aberlour so I'm a lil' chatty.