Browns 20 Steelers 14

Kosmo

i thought they would assuredly get screwed cause its the Browns. In the one replay they played, you can hear the whistle blow before the ball came out. That was the only prayer the Browns had of it not being overturned until I realized they had no timeouts left

I don't get the half implementation of box reviews and the challenge system, using it part of the time is admitting refs are fallible, not using it all the time is denying integrity to the game.

using it all the time, every play for every call? What an incredible waste of time...

the system works, not for every team every game, but by and large, it works.

using it all the time, every play for every call? What an incredible waste of time...

the system works, not for every team every game, but by and large, it works.

Announcers review every play and make commentary before the next play is set, there is no reason the officials cannot do the same without a delay of the game.

I have in mind something more like "every questionable, possibly game outcome changing play" like that one was...

Like he said, if it was ruled a fumble, it would've been reviewed.

If it was after the 2:00 warning it would've been reviewed.

If Steelers had a time out, it would've been reviewed.

But because none of these odd criteria were met, no review?

Announcers review every play and make commentary before the next play is set, there is no reason the officials cannot do the same without a delay of the game.

announcers do that while the officials are moving chains and setting up the next play...(they are already busy while the announcers are twiddling their thumbs)

Yes, it would make the game absurdly longer...

I have in mind something more like "every questionable, possibly game outcome changing play" like that one was...

Like he said, if it was ruled a fumble, it would've been reviewed.

If it was after the 2:00 warning it would've been reviewed.

If Steelers had a time out, it would've been reviewed.

But because none of these odd criteria were met, no review?

That's every play, every game...

odd criteria or not, they are the criteria that the league agreed to.

Mark it up as your team played like shyte, and lost to a team that has a horrible offense....

it's not that bad, really.

Mark it up as your team played like shyte, and lost to a team that has a horrible offense....

it's not that bad, really.

I've already owned up to that in previous posts. Now I'm just whining like a bitch. Just cause I took my cough medicine like a good boy doesn't mean I have to like the taste it left in my mouth.

announcers do that while the officials are moving chains and setting up the next play...(they are already busy while the announcers are twiddling their thumbs)

Yes, it would make the game absurdly longer...

How are coaches expected to determine which plays to review? They are at least as busy as officials.

The system has been broken since day 1, it doesn't matter what team it is against, a shit call is horrible to watch.

How about we do it like the romans, crowd determines the outcome.