mods

snot

What mods have you done or are planning on?

I have flush mount led ft turn (intalling nest week), fender eliminator kit, soon to have new gearing and kn filter.

Want...new full exhaust and factory pro jet kit

Y dont u put up a pic of ur current bike? I should have my sliders on next week, just orderd em today. Price msrp $120 price retail $106 I payed $47 oh ya, I got mad hookups :)

Two Brothers Carbon Fiber 'Black Series' Slip-on

Kawasaki Solo Seat Cowl

Pazzo Green Shorty Levers

Yoshi Steering Nut and Oil Cap

Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Windscreen

Factory Pro Jet Kit

Pro Grips (Black & Green)

Custom LED Integrated Rear Light

Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator

Proton Flushmount Front Turn Signals

Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Green)

Titanium ProBolt Kit

Soon- powdercoat rims, graphics, Corbin seat, decal/sticker removal

For the eliminator goto bikelitez.com. I had issues with not being seen before and after rear install (front not done yet,have them just not installed). I am look at getting a bright pink helmet so I will be noticed. I also usually ride with another bike (zx14), but even then sometimes they see him and not me.

picture.php?albumid=1378&pictureid=15014

U can also wear a reflective vest, I wear mine at all times, but thats mostly cuz if I need to get on base I dont gotta go back home and grab it. I got the icon mil-spec vest, it has a nice id holder and a convienent place for my cash and dls so I dont ever gotta bring my wallet with me when I ride.

Nice, I wish I could get more photos on here, but the website doesnt like my phone :( I had to send my current pics to my dads phone, the he had to send em back to me and then I had to dl em lol, long process, not worth it.

But ya your bike looks good in that pic, real cute :p

Thanks for that link, that eliminator kit isn't priced too bad at all. What about the flush mounts? I'll need to replace my left turn signal since the previous owner must have low-sided and it's not held on by much.

And how low did you lower it? My fiancee may want to learn to ride but I'll have to lower the bike so she can flat foot at stops, she's kinda short.

Its just 2 links in the front/back, not much to it. I believe all u need is masking tape, measuring tape, tools. well the tapes are optional, but without em ittl suck getting ur distance(atleast thats what I hear) buy ya check out the diy on that forum

Make sure to post up some pics when u get it done :) also I set up a date for us to race at kilkare snot. 12/3/12 be there or be square. I should have my jet engine installed by then. Oh and dont forget your snow tires, your gunna need the traction.

But seriously, pics when its done :) I also found that the pink decals and accents and tape run dirt cheap. I think the owner of that bike had all the pink things added for $250ish including the pink embroidered seats(which I dont think u can see in that pic)

If you strip the tank decals and replace em with pink Kawasaki decaps, do the rim tape, pink tank guard, pink shortys, pink laced grips, and some pink pinstripe I think that would look good without taking away from the blue. I found a site yesterday with a shitton of pink stuff for the 250r, ill see if I can find it again.

• 3 weeks later...