Here We Go Again, Florida Man Shoots and Kills Young Man Over Loud Music

magley64

Basically more and more people can give 2 shits less about anybody who may be around them, I will do as I please and fuck you very much. I have no idea what happened either, but I will assume that somebody needed to drive away and mind their own business. Had this been a car full of kids possibly jamming to Slayer, I wonder what would have possibly occurred?

Basically more and more people can give 2 shits less about anybody who may be around them, I will do as I please and fuck you very much. I have no idea what happened either, but I will assume that somebody needed to drive away and mind their own business. Had this been a car full of kids possibly jamming to Slayer, I wonder what would have possibly occurred?

Thats different. Slayer is Christian music. :lol:

god-listens-to-slayer-400x289.jpg

• Upvote 1

It's all guesswork and choosing sides based on nothing. Could be the shooter is a violent retard. Could be the kids threatened to kill him when he argued with them. Could be they had a gun, could be they're completely innocent.

I don't know and nobody else here does either. Not yet.

All we really know for sure is Mags is scared of guns.

:eatdrink: Gonna wait for more facts. Hell when I was 17 my friends and I use to hang out around gas stations music playing from all of our vehicles and no one tried to shoot us.

I bet several people fantasized about it. One way or another people are going to learn some manners.

Not that it is justified but the movies "falling down" and "god bless America" aren't so hard imagine actually happening.

Since when are you guys logical about this stuff?

what happened to blindly believing the shooter's story? Most of you did last time...

You're kidding, right?

1. You displayed all the "logical" reasoning and critical thinking skills of a Down's syndrome poster boy on bath salts in the last few discussions about guns and the defense of an individual.

2. The main reason you got your libtard ass nailed to the wall in the last couple "debate" threads is cause you have serious daddy issues with guns and self defense, not because you support right to Arizona iced tea and skittles and presumption of guilt or innocence (of course, there were discussions about that as well, but that wasn't the biggest basis for your curb stomping). Personally, I enjoy both those things immensely, just not at the same time.

3. Elbowz

• Upvote 3

You're kidding, right?

1. You displayed all the "logical" reasoning and critical thinking skills of a Down's syndrome poster boy on bath salts in the last few discussions about guns and the defense of an individual.

2. The main reason you got your libtard ass nailed to the wall in the last couple "debate" threads is cause you have serious daddy issues with guns and self defense, not because you support right to Arizona iced tea and skittles and presumption of guilt or innocence (of course, there were discussions about that as well, but that wasn't the biggest basis for your curb stomping). Personally, I enjoy both those things immensely, just not at the same time.

3. Elbowz

Jinu, you're my hero.

I stopped giving a shit about anything magley posts about.

Me too, doubt many here agree with anything he says or believes anyways. Total pot stirrer, he seems to thrive on that. I have zero issues with him though, just don't agree with 99% of his philosophies and cognitive reasoning.

I've had a woman come up to me and chastise me for having loud music (metal) in the car. She was saying some thing about giving my son hearing damage. I stared at her like she was dumb while she bitched. My only reply was that he is deaf and likes the feel. She stormed off to her car after that. If she believed me or not I could give a shit less.

Btw I only pulled in blaring loud music didn't sit in lot with it going that's just rude.

All we really know for sure is Mags is scared of guns.

Common misconception...

Just because I have no use for one, and believe they don't have a place in civilized society doesn't mean I'm afraid.

The fact that some of you can't bear to leave the house without one has more to do with fear than my refusal to buy or carry one.

- Innocent until proven guilty

- Shooting at someone then leaving the scene and not reporting it is going to be a huge problem for him to overcome. That is a glimpse into his state of mind at the time. If I was in a self defense shooting I'd want to be the first one to call the cops.

- Was there time/opportunity for the "victim" cap occupants to ditch a gun? Does CCTV show anything? Not finding a gun at the scene means nothing if they were able to ditch a gun. On the other hand, how do you wield a shotgun in a full car? Do you ride down the road with it on the laps of all the back seat occupants?

- Nothing wrong with Stand Your Ground. If this truly was a crime then SYG won't protect him.

Will any death involving a white shooter where the person killed is black forever be referred to as a "Trayvon Martin" case?

I suggested there may be more than loud, maybe what was being played was to loud and really got blasted! I would have not hung around there is more places to buy gas and if that business allows that, that's fine. It is a free a free country.

You might want to check the complete post before you get all tore up. I did catagorize my statement by saying "just kidding". I am easy going and let a lot of stuff slide but not everyone is like me.

I don't post much and this is why. I gotta go to work now only because I like to eat and sleep inside not because I like to work.

Have a nice day and don't forget to take a chill pill.

Will any death involving a white shooter where the person killed is black forever be referred to as a "Trayvon Martin" case?

A presumably unarmed teenager being shot and killed for "talking back" to a man with a gun and a happy trigger finger....

those are the similarities that I was inferring.

A presumably unarmed teenager being shot and killed for "talking back" to a man with a gun and a happy trigger finger....

those are the similarities that I was inferring.

Wow. You're good. You apparently got the facts and know exactly how it went, even before the courts, police, etc. Good job. You should be like CSI or something.

Wow. You're good. You apparently got the facts and know exactly how it went, even before the courts, police, etc. Good job. You should be like CSI or something.

Since when has any liberal needed actual facts to make up their mind? Or, as I heard it from a devout democrat I was having a discussion with once: "Don't tell me the facts, I've already made up my mind!!!!".