Dog tag renewal time

jblosser

it's that time of the year.

Delaware County (click)

Franklin County (click)

this public service announcement has been brought to you by "updating sshd configs on 300~ non-windows servers" and "taking a break to prevent carpal tunnel/repetitive stress injuries".

• Upvote 1

Better off never getting a dog license if it a small house dog. Then they can never check up on you the next year. If 4 or more, kennel license is cheaper. I think it's 4. Had it a few years ago.

Better off never getting a dog license if it a small house dog. Then they can never check up on you the next year. If 4 or more, kennel license is cheaper. I think it's 4. Had it a few years ago.

is it bad if they check up? i picked up a dog last night and need to register him...but, being a pit, im not sure if i would want someone "checking in" on him ...god forbid some hippie passes a dumb anti pit law and they try to take them all away

is it bad if they check up? i picked up a dog last night and need to register him...but, being a pit, im not sure if i would want someone "checking in" on him ...god forbid some hippie passes a dumb anti pit law and they try to take them all away

Don't say he's a pit he's a boxer mastiff mix.

I'm in the sticks but here's my angle. I forgot one year to renew and they came by the farm to see if I still had dogs, since they run loose on the farm, and they left a nice fine. If I was in a populated area with a dog that would draw attention, id'd get the tag. If not I would not. Or a quite lap dog i would not. Your answer can always be I just got him. Vets don't ask if he's licensed and its none of their business. And technically on your own propert the dog does not need to be wearing a license, you'd just have to prove you had it if someone showed up.

Edited by Gump