Penny Bids??

Chrome

Never heard about this but As they say, If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

I want to meet the person that buys a brand-new MacBook on quibids for $21.

Have you looked into qbids? The bid price is a minor price. The cost is in bidding. Each bid has a cost and prices usually increase by a penny for each bid. In addition the auction is extended each time a bid is placed.

So yes you can get a MacBook for $21 but you are likely to spend many times more trying to win the bid.

Seems almost like gambling :(

Craig

It does work I watched a guy at work get a Xbox controller for $0.01 and a PS3 for $5.62. The real money comes in the bids. He bought 100 bids for $60. That means every time he bids (win or lose) he (and everyone else bidding) spends $0.60. So a $21 winning bid on a Macbook nets the company $1260 in bids plus the $21 winning bid. They make out like a bandit and sometimes you get lucky and win.

Walk away. I used to work in the same building as one of those companies. You pay per bid whether you win or not. If you pay a dollar per 1c bid and win at item at $20 then the company just made $2000 for that $500 ipad. One person pays $20, plus his share of the $2k worth of bids. Everyone else just pays their share of the $2k worth of bids.

Do this instead: Send me $100. I might send you an ipad. I might not. Sound like good deal?