Stuff--Hearthstone VF Gas Fireplace Stove and Router

Bubba

It's come down to this...I either have to build a $15,000 garage addition to 'store' what amounts to several hundred dollars (at best) of stuff, or just offer it up to anyone interested. I've cruised the internet briefly to try to price these reasonably, but make an offer if you see something that interests you.

Hearthstone Tucson Catalytic Vent-Free stove--Model 8740--$250

Original cost was approx $1100 (circa 2001). Heavy cast iron construction with rich brown enamel finish and real marble stone insets. Decorative fire logs give real fire appearance thru the glass front door. The unit incorporates an ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) that shuts off the gas to the burner in the event of insufficient air supply for safe operation, and has a piezo electric ignitor and standing pilot flame. This stove does NOT require electric hookup (great for power outages). Includes extra catalytic combustor assembly (approx $250). A few nicks on the finish and one of the marble stones is cracked (see top pic). Includes owners manual, installation instructions, and remote wall thermostat. Please note that vent-free room heaters greater than 10,000 BTU may NOT be installed in a bedroom according to local code.

Approx dimension: 26.5" H x 21" W x 20" D

Output rating (BTU): 19,000 max to 12,500 min

Fuel: NG

Clearance to combustibles (side/back/top): 2"/2"/22"

DSC01738.jpg

Top view

DSC01740.jpg

Side view

DSC01742.jpg

NOTE: The pics appear to show blemishes in the finish, but it's just reflections in the enamel.

Black & Decker Router--Model 7616--$25

1.0 HP/5 A/23K RPM

DSC01744.jpg

Router has been used lightly and little. I upgraded to a larger one awhile ago. I'll throw in a Craftsman router table (Model 925481) for free if you want it. This is definitely Craftsman NOT at it's finest. Barely homeowner quality, and I've never actually used it. That says it all...

DSC01751.jpg