Anti American "musician" performing the Whitehouse christmas concert? WTF!

cOoTeR

These guys said some words their employers didn't like. Look what happened to them.

THIS LINK AND SITE IT GOES TO ARE NOT WORK SAFE. THIS VIDEO IS DISTURBING. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/chainsaw-beheading-video-sinaloa-cartel-members-decapitated-mexico/

This happened on our nations door step. But keep being soft pretty soon the world will walk all over us.

What does me being "soft" have to do with mexican drug cartels being beheaded?

I don't support him and I don't think our president should.

Until those incidents those guys were making money and are not because of what they said. If you think this Korean guy has talent maybe you should easy off of the ecstasy.

There is a lot of shit our government does that I don't fucking like...

Their choice in musical entertainers, WAY WAY WAY down the goddamn list.

As for Psy's talent... ehh. He's certainly got a song that is catchy. People like it, and I'm sure it will rise and fall, and soon be as despised as the macarena.

I hate 90% of what politicians do but I don't feel like venting it on here because people like you will reply with the same old your wrong but I'm not going to back my.stance up argument. Just pull a sentence out of what you said and try to twist it.

That'd be your best advice. You want to vent your political injustices, but not be called out on them??... Then you probably shouldn't do it on a public forum. You notice how many political threads i start? Its much much much less than the ones i reply to. If people dont start them, i wont reply to them. You're liable to get butthurt if you can't handle a little conflict with folks that don't see things 100% your way.

You should probably start a diary or something because coming here for validation of your worldviews is not going to bode well for you - ask Magz. Difference is, he doesn't complain about it.

• Upvote 1

What does me being "soft" have to do with mexican drug cartels being beheaded?

It wasn't you being soft its our nation as a whole. The world around us is very violent and doesn't take crap from others. We as a nation forgive and try to be diplomatic our people our fat and lazy compared to the countries that hate us. They've got a huge advantage over us their people are willing to fight and kill to get what we want. Our people that want change sit on college steps refusing to move then decide they want to sue the police who pepper spray them because they were ordered to make them leave. The only people who fight for our country are our military and law enforcement yet we blame them for the things our government wants them to do. We let Korean "musicians" say they should be killed slowly with their family then we give the guy who said it a shit ton of money. If you don't support our troops whatever but just know they are the only ones to protect us if shit hits the fan. If you feel its ok to hide behind them and yet be ok with people talking badly about them I really don't understand you. Maybe I'm just one of those crazy patriots but the way I see it I'm someone who actually gives a fuck. I really hope it doesn't happen but if we get invaded this country is screwed if not for our military.

That'd be your best advice. You want to vent your political injustices, but not be called out on them??... Then you probably shouldn't do it on a public forum. You notice how many political threads i start? Its much much much less than the ones i reply to. If people dont start them, i wont reply to them. You're liable to get butthurt if you can't handle a little conflict with folks that don't see things 100% your way.

You should probably start a diary or something because coming here for validation of your worldviews is not going to bode well for you - ask Magz. Difference is, he doesn't complain about it.

Still haven't stated any argument towards your view. Just questioned mine.

I take it all back... apparently this whole Gangnam style was a clever Korean ruse to get people to kill themselves. I think Psy is trying to kill the President. Mr. President, do NOT attempt Gangnam Style.

'Gangnam Style' death prompts warning to middle-aged men not to attempt the vigorous dance

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gangnam-style-death-prompts-warning-to-middleaged-men-not-to-attempt-the-vigorous-dance-8411905.html

I take it all back... apparently this whole Gangnam style was a clever Korean ruse to get people to kill themselves. I think Psy is trying to kill the President. Mr. President, do NOT attempt Gangnam Style.

'Gangnam Style' death prompts warning to middle-aged men not to attempt the vigorous dance

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gangnam-style-death-prompts-warning-to-middleaged-men-not-to-attempt-the-vigorous-dance-8411905.html

Perfect example of the people of the worlds super powers being soft.

Soft as in? Fat lazy middle aged out of shape men in those countries trying to do vigorous exercise that their body wasn't capable of? I'm not follow you on being soft?

Like, all Americans should be able to do the P90X:Plyo video in it's entirety (including the "Sports Bonus Spectacular")?

Soft as in? Fat lazy middle aged out of shape men in those countries trying to do vigorous exercise that their body wasn't capable of? I'm not follow you on being soft?

Like, all Americans should be able to do the P90X:Plyo video in it's entirety (including the "Sports Bonus Spectacular")?

The guy couldn't fake riding a horse for 5min, that's vigorous exercise? If that guy had to defend himself how long is he going to be able to hold up? Like I said we overall are weak. Not all people can fend for themselves. What would happen if there was an attack on the nations power grids? There are components that would take months to obtain and cost a lot of money under good conditions. These things are needed to keep the power coming to supermarkets and houses. Where are most people going to get their food if most of the supermarkets have been without power for a week or so? That's just one of the many ways we'd be screwed. Unless your fit enough to hike out to where animals are plentiful and not being over hunted and you've got the skills to take down an animal. What happens in a full scale invasion? Are you just going to hide in your basement and hope you aren't found? Or would you join the fight? Would you be able to join the fight physically? Would most people you know be able to?

What happens in a full scale invasion? Are you just going to hide in your basement and hope you aren't found? Or would you join the fight? Would you be able to join the fight physically? Would most people you know be able to?

someone has been watching way too much red dawn....

"i said piss in the radiator"

apparently, according to cooter, anyone who doesn't take the highest of offenses from some korean boy band lyrics is a fat anti-american liberal pussy....

that seems to about sum it up based on this thread.

Once again I'm upset that after he said it and our commander in chief is inviting the guy to play a concert. Can you grasp that?

Edited by cOoTeR

someone has been watching way too much red dawn....

"i said piss in the radiator"

Well if your plan is hope shit doesn't happen good luck i'd rather be prepared than be the guy who dies dancing because he's out of shape.

Once again I'm upset that after he said it our commander in chief is inviting the guy to play a concert. Can you grasp that?

again, in the list of shit that pisses me off about our government this one wouldn't even make it into the top 1000... even if it were a patently offensive song he were invited to sing...

again, in the list of shit that pisses me off about our government this one wouldn't even make it into the top 1000... even if it were a patently offensive song he were invited to sing...

It's wrong and an easy fix as compared to all the other crap they do which would take a lot to unfuck. I guess we agree that there's a lot of screwed up stuff but this can easily be fixed whereas our foreign policy will take a lot more to change. Our military deserve more respect than what they are being given by the president.

please honor us with your "plan" if North Koreans parachute into your home town with tanks and shit...:rolleyes:

I've got the means to survive, protect my family and fight. What do you have? Go to some crazy person like me and hope we will take you in?

• Upvote 1