Anti American "musician" performing the Whitehouse christmas concert? WTF!

cOoTeR

It's getting boring chatting with you guys and your lack of any real argument so I'm going to go for a ride.

Argument for what? Not caring about which 1 hit wonder plays at the white house this week? I need an argument to not do something?

Hell I didn't even know before this thread... maybe you should lay off the TMZ?

Argument for what? Not caring about which 1 hit wonder plays at the white house this week? I need an argument to not do something?

Hell I didn't even know before this thread... maybe you should lay off the TMZ?

Argument for your point of view but apparently you don't have a stance and are just trolling.

Argument for your point of view but apparently you don't have a stance and are just trolling.

Wtf?

My stance (if I were forced to put it into words):

1. Why should I care who sings for the president this weekend? Does it affect anything at all about anything that might ever affect me? No

2. If I were to care who is entertaining our leaders in washington, why would I care about their previous singing career? I don't.

3. Even if I did care on those 2 levels that I don't care about, it was a collaborative song, not a solo, AND he had already apologized...

This whole thread is some serious panty bunch about some bullshit that doesn't matter...

Untwist your panties, go have a beer, and relax. I'm sure this president has way more up his sleeve that you can be genuinely pissed off about for the next 4 years. If THIS causes you an aneurism, something that matters is bound to make your head explode.

Our military deserve more respect than what they are being given by the president.

This is what the thread is about plain and simple. But I can understand why its hard to understand for you.