12,000-year-old unexplained structure

Gump

Ok, I'm bored with this bum leg. Why would you carve animals on a rock other than to show the importance of them like the indians?...Is that a foundation for something thats rotted away? Protection from big animals?

http://youtu.be/TZ0ViMVxKZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0ViMVxKZA

• Upvote 1

You need to look up the definition of the word 'proof'.

A few issues I have with this vid: there is no geological evidence of a great flood. Furthermore, there isn't enough water on the whole earth for such a thing to occur.

I don't like it when these 'experts' make conjecture based on incomplete evidence. I also don't like it when they work backwards from a conclusion to arrive at a reason.

If the structure was completed and then buried, why would there be any tools left behind?

It's more likely that it was buried naturally over 12k years than buried intentionally in a week.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher
i kan spel

Looks like a unicorn lair.

Does it look more like a pterippus lair?

And I thought Silver Fox and Coyote created the earth according to the Miwok on the west coast.:cool:

All the guessing they spew out. I'm stuck on a more rational thought process of why they need to build it to begin with.

Then this rock cutting stuff really makes you think. Look at minute 15:07. Almost as if it was solid rock first then cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1l3gdjnetQ

I feel your pain brother...I just finally got back to the gym this week after my achilles surgery. Still can't run or jump yet.

Cool vid...more proof of aliens!

ya sucks. I can't walk yet or drive and start therapy next week. My luck i'll get some gay dude who has an excuse to touch my leg.

This is part of the events of the end of the Pleistocene age. Which was the end of a long ice age. Geological evidence from around the world points toward there having been a lot of tsunami type tidal waves, that rolled over many parts of the world. Not all of the world, but a bunch. It also marked the end of the Neanderthal, and the Cro-Magnon species, that weren't seen later than that. Major extinction of species occurred at this same era of time. There is also found in those layers of geological deposits, a bunch of ash, unknown red mineral deposits, meteor/meteorite type material, and lots of animals and plants torn from the earth and wadded up by those large flows of water where they didn't belong. Along with large areas completely buried under sand and debris.

Locations of events are scattered all over, but Northern China/Asia, and Alaska are well known in archeology and geology. Both adjacent to the Pacific.

No one knows, but a best guess is that the Earth had a hit from an asteroid or comet, or a close pass through the atmosphere without actually hitting, from an extremely large one.

The result was smoke, ash, geological movement (earthquakes), walls of water (floods), and an extended period of rain world wide. I'm sure there were rather extensive temperature fluctuations also, but have not ever seen data about that. The overall effect was that the temperatures went up quickly. Another best guess is that events were extreme at the beginning, settled into 40 days and nights of trauma, and lasted for over a year. The ice of that ice age was nearly completely destroyed.

edit: There is an extremely large impact crater under the ocean North of Australia that might explain it all, but no one knows yet how old it is.

Edited by ReconRat

Makes sense. Whats your idea on the perfectly cut rocks?

lol, no clue... other than somebody had a lot of time to perfect the skill and techniques.

edit: for all we know these jokers could have been carving rock with their version of a laser.

I doubt if any trace of something like that would be ever found.

Edited by ReconRat

The rocks were cut from a quarry like 300 feet away. Lots and lots of flint stoneworking tools were found around the site. Unfinished slabs are still at the quarry. As usual the history channel had an agenda and omitted facts to support it. Read the Wikipedia link I posted.

The rocks were cut from a quarry like 300 feet away. Lots and lots of flint stoneworking tools were found around the site. Unfinished slabs are still at the quarry. As usual the history channel had an agenda and omitted facts to support it. Read the Wikipedia link I posted.

Granted. Wiki even nails it:

The limestone slabs were quarried from bedrock pits located around 100 meters (330 ft) from the hilltop, with neolithic workers using flint points to carve the bedrock.[9] The majority of flint tools found at the site are Byblos and Nemrik points. That neolithic people with such primitive flint tools quarried, carved, transported uphill, and erected these massive pillars has astonished the archaeological world, and must have required a staggering amount of labor.[10]