Fairings off my ninja, OEM 06 zx6r Green

Sen10nalz

I bought a whole new set. so the existing set is for sale, its OEM, the upper fairing is the most damaged. And the tail. However, i have a blue OEM tail that has no damage.

post-6255-13690979657773_thumb.jpg Thats epoxy on the tail and bullet hole stickers. $40

post-6255-13690979658754_thumb.jpg The mint condition tail is $100. that's how much i paid.

post-6255-13690979659677_thumb.jpg The upper fairing can go for $50, notice the damage. The headlight has scratches but not cracked, thats $50

post-6255-13690979660557_thumb.jpg I circled in red the rest of the damage

post-6255-13690979661498_thumb.jpg Last crack on the upper fairings.. the wind shield and side mirrors not included.

The Side upper fairings are in good condition, will go for $50 a piece, if you buy both, you can have the bottom black fairing. but if you just want the bottom blacks, $30

The small fairing that covers the wheel has a slight crack, but nothing major. thats $20

The gas tank and cover is $100, no lock or fuel pump.

Fuel pump is $50

I'm putting these for sale on ohio-riders first, I have not put them on ebay or craigslist yet. I've priced everything cheaper than you can get on ebay. If you want it all, throw me an offer. You guys know how much these plastics are worth. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

I posted pictures of the damage, the parts not pictured do not have damage to them. The side fairings has a cut out where the frame sliders were installed.

I do not want to ship anything, so you come and get it. I live on the southwest side of columbus and work near Easton.

Oh yeah, i'll take trades, I have three boys, so whatever you have that i could possibly throw under the tree. Let me know.

Edited by Sen10nalz