For the pro-AWBers

dustinsn3485

So your argument is that the ability to carry weapons should be predicated by your intelligence or job standing?

That sounds...idiotic.

No, my point was regarding the average intelligence of the public...

It was in no way to be used as a limiting factor on your rights, but to point out that rights apply to everyone regardless of their intelligence.

"legally obtained" is the part we're discussing here. the arbitrary line where the government says "no, that's not legal"

now you're starting to figure it out when you go into all your crazy scenarios I prefer to get semantic ;)

• Upvote 1

No, my point was regarding the average intelligence of the public...

It was in no way to be used as a limiting factor on your rights, but to point out that rights apply to everyone regardless of their intelligence.

So what you are saying is that you have a higher intelligence than the rest of the public and therefore should be able to make decisions for them?

So what you are saying is that you have a higher intelligence than the rest of the public and therefore should be able to make decisions for them?

Nope, What I'm saying is the rights of reasonably intelligent people are the same rights as total complete fucking idiots. Think of how stupid the average person is, now realize that half the people are even dumber still...

Every weapon can be used for combat, so to say that a Glock pistol is a combat pistol is a moot point. A derringer pistol can be used for combat.

Oh yeah.....was just stating what their commonly known as, built for and used for.

Nope, What I'm saying is the rights of reasonably intelligent people are the same rights as total complete fucking idiots. Think of how stupid the average person is, now realize that half the people are even dumber still...

So the "reasonably intelligent people" should have their rights infringed upon because other people who are "dumber still" than "idiots" might do something bad?

So the "reasonably intelligent people" should have their rights infringed upon because other people who are "dumber still" than "idiots" might do something bad?

I'm just suggesting that we be more cautious about what are regarded as "rights" and what are regarded as "privileges"

I think the ability to defend yourself against criminals and a criminal government (were the need to arise) is a right not a privilege. I also believe that our Founding Fathers would agree.

So we should all buy nukes to defend ourselves from our government who has a nuclear arsenal...yes?

what a wonderful idea, where do we buy them? anyone got some uranium or plutonium laying around?

my great uncle has an aircraft carrier I think...

So we should all buy nukes to defend ourselves from our government who has a nuclear arsenal...yes?

what a wonderful idea, where do we buy them? anyone got some uranium or plutonium laying around?

What goes on inside your mind? You have some serious mental issues.

Think of how stupid the average person is, now realize that half the people are even dumber still...

Anyone care to venture a guess as to where Magz falls on the bell curve?

Exhibit A:

Again you are jumping to extremes with another asinine argument. Never in history has a government used nuclear weapons against its own people. That would be counterproductive. When dictators like that get into power they only want to kill the people that disagree with them. They want power. Therefore, they need people and infrastructure to support that power.

Again you are jumping to extremes with another asinine argument. Never in history has a government used nuclear weapons against its own people.

WHY? because there are very few nations with ACCESS to nuclear weapons...

"gun control"... same concept... why we're all working so hard as a planet to keep Iran from getting them...

What the hell? The government and military can have weapons that I can't have?

That's not what the founding fathers envisioned....

Now where is that harrier jet? I need to patrol my neighborhood for evil government spy planes...

QUIET! Adults are talking!

• Downvote 1