Watches

bshultz0930

I've been using the same digital casio for maybe 6-8 years. Atomic time is what I like most about it due to the fact that in LE and military, a lot of times you need to know the exact time. The strap for the band broke so it now has a rubber band instead and the light had been messing up. I think it's time for a new one but I'm having a hard time deciding. I'll probably go with a casio as they are pretty reliable and durable in my opinion. main requirements are digital, atomic, solar, stop watch, back glow (not the little white light on one side) shock and water resistant. Maybe a compass if it's not too expensive.

How do you like the movement in the Seiko? Looking at an automatic of theirs.

Nice, Seiko auto, nice...I've worn this watch in the Atlantic Ocean, many swimming pools, Lake Cumberland Ky. I've worn it while riding my Harley, no problems with anything about Seiko automatics, especially for the price.

Here's my Metorite dialed Invicta, although this costs much much less than that Rolex pictured in this thread..091-7.jpg....I personally don't have the means to afford a single Rolex, and I like watches, I'm reluctant to say this is a "copy" of a Rolex but I'm confident that its not a "fake" Rolex... It's what it is. 093-5.jpg

Edited by Limenine9r

This Invicta watch company makes attractive affordable watches for people who like watches, and yes certainly - if I was wealthy I would most definitely have $100k watch collection, Rolexs, Breitlings, Omegas.... But I'm just a working class income kinda guy, I can still have the many different styles of watches and spend the bulk of my extra cash on my motorcycle hobby instead of my favorite $9k Platinum Rolex Yacthmaster... Priorities ... This watch is fun because of how I catch the random females staring at it, don't know what it is about this watch but the females stare at it often 036-8.jpg

I have 34 different watches, and thousands if photos.. A win win situation, like both photography and watches....the $ I have in these watches could have bought one cheap Rolex, and not my favorite Yacthmaster, but just a plain ugly looking Rolex, but then I'd only have one watch .....the Seiko Orange Monster 034-10.jpg

and I dunno? I notice watch on all age groups. I've even met female watch addicts, great ice breaker to start chatting about watches... I notice the younger crowd sporting the Large dial watches, like my GIANT Invicta scuba diver, I've seen a gold version of this on the wrist of Aronld Swartzniger on the cover of some magazine...mine is classic diving colors028-11.jpg