Woman arrested in Firefighter Ambush

Scruit

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/straw-buyer-guns-webster-shooting-arrested-article-1.1229180

Rochester woman who acted as straw buyer of guns used by William Spengler in Webster shooting is busted for lying about who would own the weapons

Dawn Nguyen was arrested Friday and faces federal charge of knowingly making a false statement for signing a form indicating she would be the legal owner of the gun she allegedly purchased for William Spengler, who murdered two firefighters during a shooting spree in Webster, N.Y.

I believe that any person who effects a straw purchase for a person that they know is not allowed to own guns should be charged as an accessory to any crimes committed by that person with that gun.

She should be charged with two counts of murder.

Edited by Scruit

If all checks out and is true, I agree. This man served time for bashing his grandmith's head in with a hammer.

Edit: WTF is a "grandmith" and why would my phone correct to it? You know what I meant.

Edited by C-bus

I do agree if it is a straw purchase, the "purchaser" should also be an accessory.

From the article:

<<

The convicted felon who ambushed firefighters on Christmas Eve, killing two, couldn't legally buy the guns he used but he picked out the semiautomatic rifle and shotgun and was in the sporting goods store with a neighbor's daughter when she bought them for him, police said Friday

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/straw-buyer-guns-webster-shooting-arrested-article-1.1229180#ixzz2GPGCuMk6

Edited by scottb
actually read the article