Anybody want to go with me to the DYNODAY?

NinjaNick

Nah, I'd rather head up to meet all the peeps on the board. Plus it's going to rain Sunday anyways probably. If I go down to KY, I go with a buddy of mine down the street to ride them.

So...........Fusion, ebert, myzon, etc....any of you want to go? It's only 69miles from Kettering.

i cant make it this weekend, sorry nick.

but have you thought about taking the trip to the gap? i have a trailer that i could haul both of our bikes in, or we could load them in the back of my truck.

and you spelled my name wrong.....

its all good though, i forgive you for now.

Sorry dude, I forgot your screen name at that moment. I'm a cluster in my head when I'm in classes and working. Not enough hours in the day anymore.

When you heading to the gap? If you would like some company and you're offering I'd love to man if my schedule allows. Let me know brother. :)

I normally ride every weekend and put more miles on practically than what this trip would be, so figured I would. I'll get there at noon and leave at 2pm. So I'll be gone from about 11am until 3pm. 4 hours is a sinch. It's only 60+ miles. It's right before Columbus.

Sorry dude, I forgot your screen name at that moment. I'm a cluster in my head when I'm in classes and working. Not enough hours in the day anymore.

When you heading to the gap? If you would like some company and you're offering I'd love to man if my schedule allows. Let me know brother. :)

I was thinking about heading down with Satan and everyone else at the end of the month I'd they are still going that is.