FS, British Enfield Rifle

vf1000ride

Looking to sell one of my Enfields. It's a 1914 dated Enfield No1MK3 chambered in .303 British. It is the first version gun that still has the magazine cut off door. Wood parts were replaced when I returned the gun to military spec(it had been sporterized). They fit nicely but are not original to the rifle. Very accurate with a good bore. I've fired plenty of ammo through it over the years. Headspace is good and the bolt and trigger are butter smooth.

Asking $375.

IMG_5523.jpgIMG_5526.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.ohioriders.net/IMG_5526.jpgIMG_5523.jpg

I also have an original P-1907 Bayonet to fit the rifle. Sanderson Manufactured in 3/1918. Scabbard is original to the era with most of the paint gone off the tip, the frog is a modern repop. Blade is in good condition with no corrosion. Date markings on the blade are crisp and clear, manufacturer marks are light.

Asking $100

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

I can easily take more pictures if anybody is interested in them.

Thank you.

Nice WWI era No1, even better that it's a pre-* conversion.

Might try some of the collector's forums, early No1's are always sought after. Be sure to list maker (stamped on the wrist, BSA, LSA, etc.)

I knew there was a few Enfield guys on this forum and figured I would give it a shot here first. Saves cross country shipping. :p Gun is an Enfield produced rifle.

I would be all over this if I hadn't just added a few to my collection in the last couple weeks. I've spent waaay too much money recenlty. My first exposure to guns was being trained by the British Military on this rifle (Army Cadets, aged 13-16, basically "Boy Scouts with Guns")

...My first exposure to guns was being trained by the British Military on this rifle (Army Cadets, aged 13-16, basically "Boy Scouts with Guns")

"boy scouts with guns" :D

you limeys got something right. that, Emma Watson, Keira Knightly, Liz Hurley, and darts. not sure if anything else. ;)

PM on its way.