CPR and basic first aid training - January 20th (must RSVP)

Casper

Class will be Sunday Jan 20th at 10am in Nashport at the firehouse located at 146 and 16. Cost is $20 ($15 for class, $5 donation to firehouse). This class is normally $50-60. Be sure to thank Midget Todd for hooking this up. You will receive an American Heart Association CPR Certification good for 2 years.

Class size is limited to 10-12. The first to say they're going for sure are in.

List so far:

1) Scruit

2) Scruit's +1

3) Scruit's +2

4) Casper

5) cbrgirl

6) Jst2fst

7) OsuMj

8) Isaac's Papa

9) Isaac's Papa's +1

10) Dying Shadow

11) Gump

12) cmh_sprint

This info is from this thread: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=101216

Todd asked me to start a new, official thread.

Map: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=6705+Dillon+Hills+Dr.+Licking+Township&hl=en&sll=37.6,-95.665&sspn=54.098673,85.341797&hnear=6705+Dillon+Hills+Dr,+Licking,+Muskingum,+Ohio+43830&t=m&z=17

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will know for sure after this Sunday, as long as I do not have our annual church parish meeting I will be in. It sounds like they want to have me on vestry next year so I can't miss the meeting to get voted in. I will report back Sunday after church, until then leave me off the list.

Just to tangent off here, even if you were previously certified, I'd recommend this. I have more or less carried one for 15 years and in the past 3-5 years, a lot of the recommendations for rescue breathing and compressions have changed pretty dramatically. I got my first one as a junior in high school working at a summer camp, and got my most recent one about a year ago for work. Night and day difference in what they tell you to do. $20 is a gift compared to what this type of class normally costs. I'd be in, but mine is still good until 2014.

Gump the FD is only 10 mins from my house and you will have to pass my house to get there I can arrange something for them to do if you have them. So don't let that be the reason you don't come, take a spot and that will fill the class
Alright im in. Thanks.

Alright folks, looks like we're full.

Thanks again for setting this up, Todd.