My monday....

gen3flygirl

That is one place I would love to visit. I have been applying for work there.....

Funny, I and my wife are the total opposite. We agreed we will go to HI at some point, but we honestly have 0 interest in anywhere beach like. HI would be for the memorial, and visit things like that, nothing more to us.

Then again, we already have a list of about 10 places to visit in the next few years and 0 are part of the US lol.

if you go to kauai, please drop by hawaiian trading post and buy this swordfish bill sword thing that i should have bought. i ordered one online cause i was too cheap to buy that one, but it was a mistake. A MISTAAAAAAAAAAKE

No I came with my grandparents and mom so everything was paid for by them. Airfare was paid for via credit card points, first hotel is hale koa which is the military hotel so fairly cheap. The hotel on Maui is a different story but my grandparents are getting older and wont be able to do long trips so they are willing to pony up the money.