Biden: "Obama can use executive orders for gun control"

Scruit

Some of the info in that link is misleading. I like how the term stockpiling is being used instead of purchasing. They make it sound like DHS is buying ammo but not using any. Contrary to what the article said federal agents have to qualify quarterly and they use hollow points. Specialty units qualify more often. When you think of the total number of agents under DHS that number isn't really too unbelievable.

I understand this. Our ammo is purchased through them also. The reason I posted it is because of the supplier info.

I understand this. Our ammo is purchased through them also. The reason I posted it is because of the supplier info.

I don't know about you but if I was selling large amounts of ammunition to the federal government I don't think I'd be a to open about my business. Also to cite the basis of the secrecy claim on not being able to find the people on linkedin seems like half ass research.

So are they going to arrest Eric Holder, then?

If Eric Holder knew those guns were being trafficked then he is a criminal and should be charged.

If Eric Holder did not know those guns were being trafficked then he is incompetent and should be fired.