jbot

Ok, plans have changed after a long hiatus. Selling my dear beloved Walther PPS chambered in 40sw outright. It has been my trusty companion for a few years, but I rarely take it out of the safe anymore. Gonna go hunting for a HK P7 for god knows why.

I'm located a bit NE of cleveland, but am in cleveland often, and regularly (maybe once a month) in cbus to visit my niece.

Have case, back straps, and 3 mags (5, 6, 7 rounds).

Pistol is in excellent shape with less than 300 rounds through it.

$550

i'll take and post up pics if you want me to, but it look just like this... you know, like any other regular old pps:

PPS40SW6rd.jpg

Edited by jbot

i don't want to be without a carry gun, so if i can't find someone who will trade their tried and true pps in 9mm with me, i will keep mine, buy a 9mm pps, make sure it is good to go and then sell the 40.

speaking of which, i forgot to mention it in the OP, but i have probably a few hundred rounds of 40sw FMJ available for trade or sale as well, but that's only if the pps gets traded (or i buy a 9mm version)

thanks for the interest though! i'll let you know if i'm selling it assuming you're still interested then.

oh, btw, if anyone knows of a usp tactical full size in 9mm (not the SD, they look similar, but they are not the same... i saw at least one guy try to pass his SD off as a tactical) or 45mm, i would appreciate knowing. i should probably check out the FN tactical model as well, they're supposed to be pretty good too.

for the PPS specifically, walther makes it in germany, and S&W is the importer.

I think S&W has their own version called a S&W something something

umarex now owns walther, but walther still manufactures their own guns.

well, i'm having a hard time finding takers for trade, so i'm going to search for a new/used pps in 9mm and then list this one for sale instead. we'll see where this takes me. i may also have a Taurus 709 slim in 9mm coming up for sale too.

Why you selling Pauls gun?

this isn't paul's gun. i bought this from a dealer in mentor. clearly, mine is superior in every way.

I will take the 80% blanks you have just name a price.....

i'm not even considering any milling work right now.

• 1 year later...