Who's going?

Hwilli

Everyone considering it really should go. We can grab a beer afterwards at The Elevator. That is, of course, if you're not carrying or can safely lock it in your vehicle. Be smart about this one.

Ele, opens at 5pm Saturday FYI. And the owners are 2 HUGE gun backers, chances are if you head in later that night the owner of the Powder Room will also be there, he's a regular on Saturday nights.

If I don;t head to Cincy I'd like to head to this as well, I think the wife has something going on that day.

I wish that video used something more like "Peacefully and legally protest" rather than "Raise hell". People are stupid, and they need proper direction.

I'd be there if I was in my home state. Or if the capital here was less than 3 some hours away.

Edited by BDBGoalie

I'll be there, Magz wants to carpool with me. We're going to Chuck E. Cheese afterwards, his deal....he likes the band.

I'm worried you might secretly have a man crush on Magz.... you reference him in pretty much every post.

I've been reading what little news coverage this event has gotten and noticed a lot of comments like 'I wish these people had the same passion for feeding the homeless or something useful as they do for their guns". Most anti gun rambling about "assault weapons" and all that i usually pass off as ignorance (people assuming an AR-15 is a machine gun and whatnot), but these kinds of statements just really piss me off. How can anyone that is not a total idiot assume that because someone spends a few hours to peacefully protest, that means that they don't volunteer or have passion for things that help our society? Is the american public getting this dumb, or is it just the dumb people who speak louder and more often?