$300 NRA Life Membership

Casper

Just passing this along:

The NRA is now allowing the purchase of Life Memberships for $300 (70% off normal price) without a sponsor!

To purchase a Life Membership for yourself or someone else, call 888-678-7894.

To do it online, you still need the sponsor information as outlined below:

At this link, you (or the Life Member) must enter an existing Life Member's information (Member ID, email address, and ZIP code) and the Captcha-type Security Code - then click "Continue". Don't click "Not a member? Join here."

The second page will ask if you want to upgrade the membership of the Life Member whose ID was entered to Endowment. Unless you wish to do this, just click "Continue".

The third page will say Give a Gift Membership. On this page, select the Life Membership in the first drop down list, and enter the name and other info of the new/to-be-upgraded member - not the Life Member that provided the ID.

Select Review & Complete Your Transaction. You should be able to enter all relevant credit card info there.

Clicked on link. Entered my member #, said life time was $600. Called 800 number talked to a call center sourced by the NRA. They are out of Akron Ohio going by the name Info Cision, that's fine. Paid $300.

NOW!!! Make note, in the past when you join the NRA you get a member # over the phone. This they did not do. They also are not able to pull up your member # if you are already a member. Meaning, if you have an Instructor indication as part of your current member number, I recommend you call the NRA customer service and make sure your new life member status is linked to your credentials. NRA customer service # is 800-672-3888 and have normal business hours.

Edited by Mojoe
left an 8 off the phone number

Sooooo..... for 300 to 600 bucks, a member could "gift" enroll a certain politician into the NRA?

edit: nm, they would have to be an existing member. But I thought it was funny.

I highly recommend they start allowing "new" gift memberships.

Edited by ReconRat

Sooooo..... for 300 to 600 bucks, a member could "gift" enroll a certain politician into the NRA?

edit: nm, they would have to be an existing member. But I thought it was funny.

I highly recommend they start allowing "new" gift memberships.

Hell yea. Go take up a collection and enroll your favorite liberal.