Sup ya'll!

Kip Drordy

New member here out of c-bus. I spend most of my time on GDC but, have been told to hit up this site once and a while. I hope to get introduced to other riders in the campus area who like to ride. I know you're there I see bikes on campus all the time. I ride a GSXR 750 in stock maroon/black plastics and rock a candy apple red helmet with white pinstriping so it shouldn't be hard to spot me.

Speaking of introductions, anyone heading up to Quaker Steak tomorrow night?

New member here out of c-bus. I spend most of my time on GDC but, have been told to hit up this site once and a while. I hope to get introduced to other riders in the campus area who like to ride. I know you're there I see bikes on campus all the time. I ride a GSXR 750 in stock maroon/black plastics and rock a candy apple red helmet with white pinstriping so it shouldn't be hard to spot me.

Speaking of introductions, anyone heading up to Quaker Steak tomorrow night?

O shit... OG is in the house... another GDC refugee. :)

I never ride to work because it's only a 5 minute ride. It's not worth it to ride 5minutes through town, park it for 8.5 hours, then ride 5mins home at midnight. I don't like to leave my ride unsupervised anyways. People don't respect bikes so I don't leave it unless I'm at a bike shop or somewhere I can see it, like a food joint.

good to see another rider in the area. I live just a mile north of campus and both of my roommates are on bikes. You're welcome to join us anytime. You can normally find us parked in front of Baker Systems building on campus during the day. This weekend is screaming for good riding.