Registration then confiscation / no secret here.

Gump

Wow.

Here it is in case you don't have Facebook and/or it gets taken down:

Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night:

1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"

2. Confiscation o ten round clips

3. Statewide database for ALL Guns

4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public

5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”

6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines

7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines

8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month

9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners

10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years

11. State issued pistol permits

12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State

13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers

14. Mandatory locking of guns at home

15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons

Good a place as any to stick this.

Advice From a Broker..............

Just thought I'd pass along some advice a broker gave... I asked him, “Should people move to precious metals, foreign currency or what?”

He responded, "If the current President is in office much longer, Canned Goods, Water and Ammunition are probably your best bet."and...... He went on, " Don't even bother watching the Oscars. The Chosen One will have already won Best Actor"

attachment.ashx?id=RgAAAAD2XqsgK7yDRIwDHKJ8b0o5BwB4D%2bVMh2%2b%2bSqkrlattHxXtAAAAbvx6AAB4D%2bVMh2%2b%2bSqkrlattHxXtAAAaXOO3AAAJ&attcnt=1&attid0=BAAAAAAA&attcid0=1.2115762877%40web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

Q: What's the real problem with Barack Obama jokes?

A: His followers don't think they're funny and.... the rest of us don’t think they're jokes.

^^^ Thank you, Casper.

That is some messed up draconian bullshit from NY. I still don't understand why the citizens, especially from the northern parts of the state, haven't petitioned the Governor and State Legislature about the violations of their State Constitution as well as the 2nd Amendment. I guess that state is bought and paid for.