Now they admit no AR15 used in Sandyhook shooting!

Rod38um

The OP corrected himself before anyone else had a chance to respond. I posted a link to the actual state report that has been public for a few days now. We were having an adult conversation about the factual information when you decided to tell us how we weren't doing it right.

We had already taken care of the wrong information on the first page by the second post and for sure by the third post. You show up on the third page like some half cocked noob addressing a matter already taken care of. You usually contribute good content so I know you are capable of following along, it didn’t make sense to me that you needed to rehash the first post especially since it had already been taken care of, kind of like you hadn’t read the whole thread.

If you have a problem with the link I provided not having anything to do with the OP we can address that but I need you to explain how you come to that conclusion.

I did not see the OP's second post...either didn't catch my eye or I read past it. I saw yours but nothing else by the OP that seemed to indicate he had gotten the message...so I was piling on like a half-cocked noob.

Tired of all the conspiracy shit, it's been all over this forum and all over every forum, that's all.

Now back to a thread that it turns out isn't that interesting anyway.

Bringing it back! Actually the Bushmaster AR is banned in CT from what I read.

http://www.jud.ct.gov/JI/criminal/glossary/assaultweapon.htm

Assault weapon" means any one of the following:

1. Any selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user or any of the following specified semiautomatic firearms: Algimec Agmi; Armalite AR-180; Australian Automatic Arms SAP Pistol; Auto-Ordnance Thompson type; Avtomat Kalashnikov AK-47 type; Barrett Light-Fifty model 82A1; Beretta AR-70; Bushmaster Auto Rifle and Auto Pistol; Calico models M-900, M-950 and 100-P; Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88; Colt AR-15 and Sporter; Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max-1 and Max-2; Encom MK-IV, MP-9 and MP-45; Fabrique Nationale FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FN/FNC; FAMAS MAS 223; Feather AT-9 and Mini-AT; Federal XC-900 and XC-450; Franchi SPAS-12 and LAW-12; Galil AR and ARM; Goncz High-Tech Carbine and High-Tech Long Pistol; Heckler & Koch HK-91, HK-93, HK-94 and SP-89; Holmes MP-83; MAC-10, MAC-11 Carbien type; Intratec TEC-9 and Scorpion; Iver Johnson Enforcer model 3000; Ruger Mini-14/5F folding stock model only; Scarab Skorpion; SIG 57 AMT and 500 Series; Spectre Auto Carbine and Auto Pistol; Springfield Armory BM59, SAR-48 and G-3; Sterling MK-6 and MK-7; Steyr AUG; Street Sweeper and Striker 12 revolving cylinder shotguns; USAS-12; USI Carbine, Mini-Carbine and Pistol; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson "Linda" Pistol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

That clip is from right as it happened. It was inaccurate, and later corrected. The autopsies comfirmed that the ar was the murder weapon in every death. Because this video is making the rounds again the state police issued a statement last week calling bullshit.
I'm moving this thread to Ranting and Raving since it's obviously incorrect and going to do nothing but stir the pot.

I'm moving this thread to Ranting and Raving since it's obviously incorrect and going to do nothing but stir the pot.

WTF Mr. Overmoderator, with the exception of the first post that was corrected by the second post there has been nothing incorrect here that is stirring the pot. In fact we were discussing how ineffective an assault weapons ban is because you can use a simple rifle to kill people as well. Did you jump to a conclusion without reading the thread like Swingset did? The exchange between us should have been a minor distraction and I hold no ill will toward anyone.

Well maybe I do toward the overmoderator for moving this to R&R for no reason. We were having a real discussion with actual factual information. There was no pot stirring going on. If you take exception to the exchange between Swingset and I move that out to a thread that will certainly die because it was meaningless and my involvement with him was simply to keep the thread on track in the informed direction it was going.