Who's going to the DYNO DAY?

NinjaNick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there!

Chime in! I'm curious who I'll be meeting there! I've been wanting to put faces with these names I chat with for the longest now.:cool:

Sorry man.. Too much work to do on the bikes this weekend:coffee:.. 99% I wont be there.

I'll be there at NOON too, probably leave around 130pm or so.

What? Flounder, I'm sure if it's sunny out you can swing by for an hour! GAWD! :rolleyes: Don't be a bitch man. :D Come and shake my hand fool!

I have so much stuff to get done this weekend its ridiculous..

I am leaving work at 1pm and going down...

Nick - are you throwing the zx14 on the dyno? I'd love to see what she can pull since I just watched superbikes! and they had it running 10 seconds flat in the quarter mile. J Britton also had a 14 second run on 1 wheel that was sick

I am leaving work at 1pm and going down...

Nick - are you throwing the zx14 on the dyno? I'd love to see what she can pull since I just watched superbikes! and they had it running 10 seconds flat in the quarter mile. J Britton also had a 14 second run on 1 wheel that was sick

Yes I am. It has 400miles on it now and I just put fresh oil in it this week. I will see what she pulls on the dyno STOCK, and then in June I am pulling the flies out, putting a BMC race filter on, Brocks Alien head exhaust and his PCIII with his map on it. Then I will do it again and see the difference all that made from this weekend when I got it dyno'd stock.:)

For those who dont me...

I'll have a red bandana on...

or a mohowk...

and I will be riding a loud, slammed, sleigh with 8 tiny reindeers and is colored like a Candy Kane.......

:lol::sleigh::lol:

P.S.

I will be the "Crazy Idiot" walking around there...:lol: