Video Cameras

HeavyDuty

I am going to buy a Video Camera for my bike I have narrowed it down to a GoPro HD and a Replay XD 1080. I would like any input on both pros and cons

I am leaning more toward the Replay XD the GoPro HD looks like it would create a lot of drag on my helmet Thanks.

You wont notice the drag on the helmet with either. I hate having the camera mounted to my helmet on the street, I move my head entirely too much. Never tried it on the track. Here are a couple comparison videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGxYJuSCKJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCK5wqEeezQ

The GoPro will handle the vibration just fine. I've got a Hero2 and got a Hero3 for Christmas. I've used the 2 for everything from track days to boating to off roading to hunting. Haven't broke it yet. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

With the little white thingy you get with the GoPro, vibrations aren't too bad. (With picture, at least.)

When it comes to even feeling it on your head, it's not bad at all.

GoPro is the standard for a reason. And the new black edition is DAMN sexy.

I am going to buy a Video Camera for my bike I have narrowed it down to a GoPro HD and a Replay XD 1080. I would like any input on both pros and cons

I am leaning more toward the Replay XD the GoPro HD looks like it would create a lot of drag on my helmet Thanks.

-----------------

Do you self a favor and look at the SONY Handi-Cam... I

gave up my Go-Pro for this last summer.. Same price (or slightly cheaper),

,, has built in image stabilization. (i ride a Harley).. more waterproof. Notice

the camera reaction as I ride in-and-out of covered (darkened) areas into the sunlight!

**Notice the windshield shaking! The SONY Handi Cam is directly RAM_Mounted to the left handlebar.

Available in stock Kent Ohio (Portage County), Campus Camera www.campuscamera.net

NO AFFILIATION, just a very satisfied customer for decades.

Dale Ty........

Edited by Dale Ty