Robinson Arms XCR

flounder

By chance would anyone be interested in one of these. They are a pretty cool setup.

Side Charging handle (non reciprocating)

Quick change barrel and multi caliber

Piston driven with adjustable gas system.

Folding Stock.

Anyway, just checking interested as there may be an extra one of these showing up in 6months or so (most likely an XCR-L 16")

Price would be somewhere around 1800-2K Im guessing.

http://xcr.robarm.com/products.php

Slide1.jpg

Edited by flounder

Both of you are responsible for the ass beating he is going to get. I hope you can sleep tonight. :)

Technically, I'm responsible for all of it. I created the monster. I pushed him towards the ccw thing, then built his first AR for him, etc... aka gave him the first hit on the crack pipe.

is the scar that much kewler than an AR?

Ever fired the SCAR-H? It was like the first time I heard the Beatles...

(just don't let that fuckin charging handle hit your thumb if you're using the front of the magazine well as a grip, unless you're fairly certain you're not gonna find a need for said thumb anytime soon)

• Upvote 1

Ever fired the SCAR-H? It was like the first time I heard the Beatles...

(just don't let that fuckin charging handle hit your thumb if you're using the front of the magazine well as a grip, unless you're fairly certain you're not gonna find a need for said thumb anytime soon)

Cool thing about the XCR is that the charging handle does not reciprocate with the bolt like the others. :)