Chris Kyle, American Sniper, Murdered

C-bus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/03/eddie-routh-chris-kyle-murder-navy-seal_n_2611117.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cipad%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D265410

Just as Kyle had the element of surprise on his side when performing his duties. His murderer also had it to. No matter how good you are or how good you think you are the element of surprise is very strong. From what I read here Chris made a terrible mistake in taking this guy where he did and letting him have a firearm. Tragic event for sure.

God's speed, Sniper. Words are hard found on this. Some of the most important moments on a sniper team were comunicated by a boot tapping on mine or an elbow on my ribs. Maybe the most relaxing moments of my life were in that moment after I dump my breath and hold and that moment where I heard "send it." from the man next to me. I was never closer to any man. My Heart goes out to Cheif Kyle's wife and children.

• Upvote 1

I read his book. From all he did and other things I read about him, he sounded like a great guy. I actually hoped to meet him on one of my trips to Texas. I guess that will never happen now. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and two kids.

• 3 weeks later...