Concealed carry

Casper

The Glock 22 is great, but not for conceal carry. The 27 is nice but kicks a little muck for being so small. I've recently shot the kimber tle and the ultra carry which are great (putty agrees).... I switched tp the Glick 19. I have all three above mentioned glocks if you want to try before you buy...

We need to have an OHriders gun day at teh range.....Or a family field somewhere. Give me reason to use an AK-47

I might be able to arrange something at my cousin's hunting property later in the year. 350 acres or so in SE Ohio. Tannerite is not only welcome, but encouraged there.

We need to have an OHriders gun day at teh range.....Or a family field somewhere. Give me reason to use an AK-47

I might be able to arrange something at my cousin's hunting property later in the year. 350 acres or so in SE Ohio. Tannerite is not only welcome, but encouraged there.[/quote:26bfa]

That would be perfect......Keep us posted. I'd like to know how many 7.62 rounds it takes to knock down a medium tree. :dunno:

That would be perfect......Keep us posted. I'd like to know how many 7.62 rounds it takes to knock down a medium tree. :dunno:

Awesome.. another rambo retard with an AK..

I will just swing by Moroscos and pick up one of those little noisemakers.. Im guessing they would do the trick if placed correctly..

I will just swing by Moroscos and pick up one of those little noisemakers.. Im guessing they would do the trick if placed correctly..

Sounds good. Are you going to lit to be the one to lit it again? :D

Sounds good. Are you going to lit to be the one to lit it again? :D

Me having a 74 (the 5.54x39) i would like to know how many also...LOL.