Christopher Jordan Dorner. Two sides to every story?

Casper

Based on his mission of "exposing the LAPD", if it wasn't him, I'd bet he would draw attention to the fact that he's alive and some poor schmo isn't.

^this^ If he winds up alive there is going to be some 'splaining to do for sure.

Maybe he was a master rouge ninja turned wronged police officer and this was his plan all along.

Now you have a great beginning to a good movie.

All we need now is for Obama to hold another 'beer party' with the LA pd Chief and Dormer in the rose garden and all will be set right again.

• Upvote 1

Because the LAPD will throw just as many resources as they did to find Dorner into intentionally obfuscating the truth about what happened, from Dorner's original claims, to the shooting of the innocent women, to the assault on the cabin. This basically amounts to the airing of the LAPD's dirty laundry, and the department's going to try to pull the line in as fast as possible.

Someone with a still-functioning investigative journalism team is going to break this open, and I'll be first in line cheering when they do.

:eek:. We agree....but if I were a betting man I would bet it will be so long before the truth is revealed it will be on the back page of whatever newspaper might pick it up off the AP wire.

i'd say he planned just fine. He's exposed the behind-the-scenes stuff of the lapd, as was his intention. I don't think he even dreamed that 2 lapd cops would open fire on 2 defenseless, completely innocent women, and on top of that, completely skirting due process in burning down the cabin he was in.

Something tells me there's a massive shitstorm brewing in la if those cops that shot the women aren't behind bars, and soon. Qualified immunity be damned, just because you are ordained by the state to carry a badge and a gun doesn't give you unqualified authority to open fire at will on innocent civilians. Take, for example, the incident in ottawa hills in 2010 where a cop pulled over a guy for reasons that he basically made up afterwards, then used the excuse that he was "reaching for a weapon" (which the jury also didn't believe) and shot him once in the back, paralyzing him for life. That cop got 10 years for felonious assault 2 years ago, but remains free on bond while he appeals his verdict.

this

"AP source: Calif. driver's license naming Christopher Dorner found in burned cabin with body "

I've been watching too many movies lately but my first thought it is yea how easily could they have printed another one and planted it to make it look like this has all come to an end

Holding out for DNA/dental evidence until I'm ready to call it.

I got no beef with Christopher Dorner. He saw the sick, twisted side of society and it was LAPD, not the public. He knew too much and they didn't want him alive anymore.

Hell, even the chiefs daughter may have been a sick twisted bitch. We will never know. So, I can't say, "Poor her." All I can say is that I have no ill feelings towards the man.

May he RIP.

I got no beef with Christopher Dorner. He saw the sick, twisted side of society and it was LAPD, not the public. He knew too much and they didn't want him alive anymore.

Hell, even the chiefs daughter may have been a sick twisted bitch. We will never know. So, I can't say, "Poor her." All I can say is that I have no ill feelings towards the man.

May he RIP.

That's pretty ignorant. He knew too much? Like what?

I'll believe ya when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

http://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-cabin-not-purposely-burned-firefight-003121793.html

Not only is there audio of the officers talking about burning it down as they planned, there's also an interview on CNN with an officer telling the reporter how Dorner tried to escape the burning cabin through the back door but officers pushed him back in.

We all knew they weren't going to let him live. I just wonder what they were so worried about him saying in a trial.

Not only is there audio of the officers talking about burning it down as they planned, there's also an interview on CNN with an officer telling the reporter how Dorner tried to escape the burning cabin through the back door but officers pushed him back in.

We all knew they weren't going to let him live. I just wonder what they were so worried about him saying in a trial.

And that is why Dorner's plan worked so well. If there is any sanity in this world at all, the LAPD will have to account for why they assumed the role of judge, jury, and executioner.

And that is why Dorner's plan worked so well. If there is any sanity in this world at all, the LAPD will have to account for why they assumed the role of judge, jury, and executioner.

You do realize that San Bernadino SO was the lead law enforcement agency at the cabin and several Federal Officers/Agents were present also. If you believe that LAPD had the ability and resources to burn the cabin to the ground way outside thier juridiction over allegations of two officers using the 'N' word 6 years prior then the Benghazi cover up was a peaceful protest to a girl scout meeting

You're adorable.

I know it's a little (a lot) of naivete, but maybe with all the coverage on it this time will be different. It certainly is a stretch, but I still hold out a tiny shred of hope. It certainly doesn't help that major media outlets are starting to mothball their investigative journalism teams, I hope something like Vanity Fair or Rolling Stone picks up the slack from this and cracks this bitch open.

You do realize that San Bernadino SO was the lead law enforcement agency at the cabin and several Federal Officers/Agents were present also. If you believe that LAPD had the ability and resources to burn the cabin to the ground way outside thier juridiction over allegations of two officers using the 'N' word 6 years prior then the Benghazi cover up was a peaceful protest to a girl scout meeting

You're also adorable. Nice try trying to work Benghazi into this. Keep fuckin' that chicken.

I apologize if I can't keep my LEO factions right, there are so many to keep straight. I'll amend my earlier statement to read that law enforcement of any stripe is not and should never be judge, jury, and executioner. They are sworn to uphold and enforce the LAW, which does not involve intentionally burning people, nor does it involve firing on innocent civilians.

The real question is did this really happen or is the media just throwing every rumor they think they heard like the Sandy Hook reports?

The real question is did this really happen or is the media just throwing every rumor they think they heard like the Sandy Hook reports?

It's been corroberated from the CNN interview and police radio feeds from the moment of the incident. I understand where you're coming from, that's not happening this time around. The cops legitimately wanted to kill him dead right then and there, without any shred of possibility of taking him alive.

You're also adorable. Nice try trying to work Benghazi into this. Keep fuckin' that chicken.

I apologize if I can't keep my LEO factions right, there are so many to keep straight. I'll amend my earlier statement to read that law enforcement of any stripe is not and should never be judge, jury, and executioner. They are sworn to uphold and enforce the LAW, which does not involve intentionally burning people, nor does it involve firing on innocent civilians.

Why so much anger? Its just a friendly conversation on the interweb.

And no, law enforcement should never be or play judge,jury or excutioner or did anyone here say they should. But the kind of scandal you are talking about, would involve several different agencies,several officers/agents, to include State,Local and Federal . I'm sorry, but even I can not grasp that.

Now that chicken f-ing in Benghazi where your Prez was MIA- now thats something that deserves real discussion.

I was told by a Leo during a heated talk like this, that once a perp shoots a cop and its witnessed, then its 'open season' on the perp. Due process flies out the window at that point. Not saying I agree, just sayin......

I heard a report video tape where a LE said basically they set the cabin on fire. I also heard the couple he tied up in that same cabin, that he meant them no harm and he was just trying to clear his name. Not exactly sure what he meant about clearing his name, but I do think the LAPD wanted his mouth shut, and the 'blue line' of Law Enforcement is well known to cover each other's ass's so even though it was in another jurisdiction I'm betting all the LE's on scene were on the same page and this guy was not getting out alive, no matter what. This whole thing was a total failure at so many levels.

And there is still no irrefutable proof it was Dorner that was burned up in that cabin.